ITS BLACK PEPPER !!
Benefits of Black pepper is known as the destroyer of PAIN!! Yeah now read on for its best uses. According to Ayurveda text, Black Pepper is pungent in taste as well as aftertaste, hot in potency and somewhat intense and light by nature. Black pepper is used in Ayurveda for treating respiratory system, digestive system and the skin. There are many benefits recorded in Ayurveda.
• Black pepper is very useful in case you are suffering from regular bouts of a cough.
• As a home remedy for an allergic and regular cough, take 2-3 black peppercorns, add a few cumin seeds and some salt and put it in the mouth you will feel relief.
• Black Pepper can be used if suffering from fever. In the case of fever, take a pinch of black pepper along with some sugar. Take this mixture with lukewarm water. 2-3 times a day will help.
• In the case of a dry cough, take 2-3 fresh grounded black pepper, add to this some Mishri (crystalline sugar)/sugar and ghee in equal quantities and form a mixture. Take this mixture 2-3 times a day.
• Benefits of black pepper are endless. In the case of running nose, half teaspoon of pepper powder and boiled in a glass of milk and take before bedtime. Good relief in the morning.
• The Pepper powder is very useful for a toothache. Massage infected area gently for relief. You will also avoid a lot of dental problems.
• When it comes to food you cannot avoid the benefits of black pepper as it works as a good appetizer. In the case of loss of hunger, a small quantity of buttermilk is very helpful.
• Black Pepper is also benefits enhancing the eyesight. Regular intake of black pepper powder with some honey (Benefits of honey) acts like magic.
Note: Always consult physician