I came across Grammarly before 2 months and now I am confident enough to write a review. I will recommend installing after reading.
Let’s start with some common questions:
what are the basics of grammar?
Are you confident that your writing is error-free?
What tool should one use to proofread?
How can I write better English if I am not a native speaker?
So, these question used to crossed my mind and many time I used different online checker and tools. Finally, I have found Grammarly.
Let me share a small story about my English mistakes:
If you belong to India or any Asian country it will always be a challenge to write error free articles. I was very excited and used to post articles as soon as I was writing. One thing I came to know after using Grammarly that I was not using articles like ‘a’ and ‘the’ properly. I wrote 7 articles one after another and then checked with Grammarly and found this mistake.#nextisbest #seo Product review for Grammarly 2016. Best online tool for the grammar check Click To Tweet
So most of the time we make mistakes not because we don’t know but because we haven’t practiced properly.
The best thing is you can use Grammarly for free. In the paid version you will find more option to fix advanced grammatical mistakes.
But I think, if you are a new blogger and not making money out of blogs you can use the free version. Apart from that free version will eliminate all the visible error.
Grammarly Paid version will cost you USD 29.95/month
If you have decided to fix errors please also read: How to start a professional blog
How to use Grammarly?
1) Grammarly can easily be integrated with your Google chrome web browser It’s also available as a desktop tool.
2) Add this to your web browser and if you will write anything in your WordPress or facebook it will underline the errors and you can fix it in real time.
3) One more feature I would like to highlight. When you will double click on any word it will show the possible synonyms of the word. This will help you to choose the best word for your blog and you can also skip repeated words.
4) Alternatively, you can download the desktop tool which will work as an online workbook. You can store your articles at one place and access it easily. See the dashboard picture below.
5) This tool will definitely work as a set of another eye for you. I have already mentioned a lot of pros for the tool. Here are some cons you will be interested in.
1) If you are writing a book I would not recommend the free version. Please choose the paid version also go for Human proofreader.
2) A hobby blogger cannot afford the paid version
3) Grammarly doesn’t have the mobile version of the website or the app. I am already in touch with Grammarly support.
Hope this article will help you. Please feel free to ask if you have any question. Also, share any other useful grammar checker in the comment section.