Matar Bhujia is all time favorite snacks for Indian people. Especially in winters because you can easily get peas and digest little oily food.
If you visit anyone’s place most probably you will get Green Peas Fry along with kadak chai (Tea).
The beauty of this snacks is easy to cook and gets ready in 10-15 minutes. I am putting this under Bachelor’s Kitchen because most of the people live away from the home for job or study. They prefer cities like Delhi, Mumbai, Hyderabad etc, because of job opportunities and easily available educational institutes.
Let’s start to cook, can’t wait 🙂#foodie #indiansnacks #nextisbest Bachelor Chef: How to cook Green peas fry in 10 minutes? Happy cooking! Click To Tweet
Serves: 2 – Obviously, you would like to enjoy this mouth-watering dish with someone you love or share some nice time. Impressive 🙂
Cooking Time: 15 mins
1) Peas 500 gms
2) Green Chilli 2 Pcs
3) Salt – according to the taste
4) Black pepper 1/4 tablespoon
5) Mustard oil 3 tablespoon
For garnishing green peas fry:
chopped coriander and chilies
1) Heat oil in the pan and put mustard seeds if you want. If you are using nonstick pan then use one tablespoon oil.
2) Put the peas on low flame, mix salt and leave it for 2-3 mins. If you will use the lid to cover it will cook fast. 🙂 Instruction for the bachelor: as I didn’t have one when I was living alone.
3) Peas will be leaving some water and you will hear the sound. Use a skimmer to mix.
4) Leave this again for 3-4 mins
5) Instruction for the bachelor:You can eat some peas to check if it’s cooked 🙂
6) Now Green Peas Fry is ready to serve
7) Don’t forget to garnish and make the tea 🙂
When I was bachelor I used to cook this on every weekend. This worked as popcorn while watching a movie at my laptop. This will also help you to impress your mom. 🙂 I love my Bachelor Chef version.
Feel free to share your bachelor’s experience through comment. Share with your friends.